June 5-6, 2021 Virtual Registered Dietitian Exam Review Workshop
Includes free shipping of the Exam Review Guide via USPS ground. Allow 7-10 business days for shipping.
Virtual Exam Review Workshop Package
- 2-days of live-stream instruction via Zoom
- Covers topics outlined by the Commission on Dietetic Registration Registered Dietitian Exam test specifications
- Includes all of the features listed below
The online portal contains:
- 3 Full-length computer-based practice exams
- Create Great Study Habits learning module
- Study resources
- Sample study calendar
- Study calendar template
- Presentation slides from the workshop
- Workshop recordings
Bonus ($50 value) Math Principles in Dietetics Online Course
- Step-by-step video tutorials covering math concepts from Clinical and Foodservice Domains
- Practice RD Exam question quizzes with rationales
Printed 2021 RD Exam Review Guide
Each student receives a copy of the Sage Nutrition Associates 2021 Review Guide. The review guide is great text resource for first years of practice as a registered dietitian.
The review guide includes:
- Self-study worksheets cover acid-base balance, research methods and statistical analysis
- Index for quick reference of topics
- References and sources for all topic areas
- Appendix section for quick reference:
- Vitamin and mineral table
- Hormone chart
Access the course from mobile devices (currently only available for Apple devices) and study while on the go.
Students can ask instructors questions via email during the 3-month access period of the package.
Student Support Call
We offer a 30-minute follow-up call to any student who needs additional support if they fail the exam after the completion of our workshop. During this call, we will help organize, re-group, and plan for next steps.
Hi! We're Laura and Laura of Sage Nutrition Associates. Welcome to the 2021 Virtual Registered Dietitian Review Course. We look forward to share all of our insights we've learned over the years of teaching RD exam review, working with individual students, countless hours of research, and our own personal practice experiences as Registered Dietitians. Join us as we review foundational information critical in passing the RD exam and success in your first years of practice. To learn more about our backgrounds, check out www.sagerdn.com/about