December 10-11, 2021 Virtual Registered Dietitian Exam Review Workshop
Includes free shipping of the Exam Review Guide via USPS ground. Allow 7-10 business days for shipping.
Virtual Exam Review Workshop Package
- 2-days of live-stream instruction via Zoom
- Covers topics outlined by the Commission on Dietetic Registration Registered Dietitian Exam test specifications
- Includes all of the features listed below
The online portal contains:
- 3 Full-length computer-based practice exams
- Study resources
- Sample study calendar
- Study calendar template
- Presentation slides from the workshop
- Workshop recordings
Bonus ($50 value) Math Principles in Dietetics Online Course
- Step-by-step video tutorials covering math concepts from Clinical and Foodservice Domains
- Practice RD Exam question quizzes with rationales
Printed 2021 RD Exam Review Guide
Each student receives a copy of the Sage Nutrition Associates 2021 Review Guide. The review guide is great text resource for first years of practice as a registered dietitian.
The review guide includes:
- Self-study worksheets cover acid-base balance, research methods and statistical analysis
- Index for quick reference of topics
- References and sources for all topic areas
- Appendix section for quick reference:
- Vitamin and mineral table
- Hormone chart
Students can ask instructors questions via email during the 3-month access period of the package.
Student Support Call
We offer a 30-minute follow-up call to any student who needs additional support if they fail the exam after the completion of our workshop. During this call, we will help organize, re-group, and plan for next steps.
Hi! We're Laura and Laura of Sage Nutrition Associates. Welcome to the 2021 Virtual Registered Dietitian Review Course. We look forward to share all of our insights we've learned over the years of teaching RD exam review, working with individual students, countless hours of research, and our own personal practice experiences as Registered Dietitians. Join us as we review foundational information critical in passing the RD exam and success in your first years of practice. To learn more about our backgrounds, check out www.sagerdn.com/about
Once you register for a Sage RD Exam Virtual Workshop, here’s what to expect.
Within 48 hours...
You will receive an email asking you to provide/confirm your shipping address for the review guide.
After your shipping address is confirmed:
- >1 month prior to the workshop date: Review guides will be sent 1 month prior to the date of the workshop for which you registered. The guide typically arrives within 5-10 business days.
- <1 month prior to the workshop date: Your review guide will ship within 3-5 days of confirmation of your mailing address.
<2 weeks prior to the workshop date: You may or may not receive your review guide on time.
- If you would like to expedite your book delivery, there will be an additional charge of $9.00 for priority shipping through USPS. You MUST email [email protected] with this request. We will send you an invoice to pay for the additional shipping cost before the review guide is shipped.
Once we confirm the shipping address with you, you will receive an email from Stamps.com (Indicia) with tracking information for your guide.
Upon payment of the workshop, you will receive access to:
- Learning management system (LMS), Teachable. You will see a welcome message from instructors, workshop schedule, prework activities.
- Workshop schedule. The workshop runs from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m Eastern Standard Time on both days. Please adjust for your timezone.
- Pre-work. Although not required, it is highly recommended you complete the pre-work in preparation for the workshop. The pre-work takes on average 2-3 hours to complete. These materials will be available within 1 month of the workshop date.
Access to other course materials (Math Principles for Dietetics & Worksheets, Quizzes, Exams)
- Access to the other course materials will be provided to you on the first day (Day 1) of the workshop, not the day of purchase of the workshop.
- The reason for this is there is a suggested sequence to the materials. If this sequence does not fit your timeline, please email [email protected] to receive early access to additional course materials prior to the date of your workshop.
- If you request to gain access to the online materials early, your 3 month access period will begin on the day you gain access to the materials.
- Video recordings of the workshop will be posted on the course site within 48 hours of conclusion of the workshop date.
- Powerpoint slides will be available for viewing within 48 hours of the conclusion of the workshop.
Preparation for the Workshop (1 week prior)
- Worksheets will be used during the workshop. You will need to print these worksheets. If you do not have printer access, you can use blank sheets of paper, just make sure you number the questions and draw out the charts and tables so you can follow along ahead of the workshop.
- Zoom links will be posted to the course site one week prior to the workshop date.
- For security purposes, you will need to register for a free Zoom account. Please register in advance of the workshop using the link: https://www.zoom.us/
During the Workshop
- The workshop will be recorded and videos are typically available within 48 hours after the workshop conclusion.
- Dress comfortably, plan ahead for snacks and meals. Breaks are scheduled hourly for 10-20 minutes each. This helps us to move through the material in an efficient manner.
- Printer access: although not required, it is recommended to access a printer to print worksheets and supportive materials. These worksheets can be transcribed onto a piece of paper if needed. Having a printer makes the process faster.
- Speakers: make sure to have adequate speaker sound. Use an external speaker if necessary.
- Internet connection: it is recommended to plug your computer directly into your modem using an ethernet cable for best internet connection. Wifi connections often cause delays or interruptions.